Learn how to create a chat channel for interacting with many people at one time
A chat channel allows you to interact with a group of people at one time. You can use the chat channel for different purposes such as topics discussion during a virtual event, or online classroom discussion, or even for community discussion.
After you have created your account, use the following steps to create and install your first chat group channel.
- Go to the ‘Group Channel’ section on the dashboard
- Click on ‘Add Channel’
- Fill in the channel name
- Choose or upload the avatar image for your channel
- Upload the banner for the channel
- Fill in the description for your channel
- Click on ‘Create’
- Your new chatroom channel will be listed on the ‘Group Channel’ list
- To edit the Channel, click on the Pencil icon beside the channel name
- To delete channel, click on Remove
- To export the chatroom conversation history, click on the vertical ellipsis button and select Export Data
- To reset the channel conversation, click on Reset